Monday 25 February 2013

Painted Canvas

At coffee group we have been making a canvas with a saying on it.
It could be anything you like. Last week we painted our canvases, some ladies stuck pages from a book on theirs or scrap booking papers.
I painted mine purple of couse because it is my favourite colour.
This week we finished it off. I printed out the words I was going to use and took them in with me this morning. I then traced it onto some contact, I cut it out with a craft knife.
 
And then the fun part, sticking the contact on to the canvas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I actually dont mind it this colour.
Now to put the black paint on and hope it doesn't go underneath the contact.
 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Well it did a little bit but it still looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment